Wednesday, June 9, 2010

October 21, 1944

Dear Family and Friends,

The last few days as an German machine gunner in France have been tough for me. It's been nothing but sadness and tragedy here for a while. Its has been some of the roughest days of my life here. I've never seen so much craziness in all of my time.
First of all, its been nothing but rainy days in the past two weeks which really gets on my nerves because i hate when it rains. Secondly, more and more of our soldiers are getting injured in our battles against the opposing force and sadly over 16 of our soldiers have passed away in less than a week. Its surely has been a lot than I've seen through these days. Well, its getting late and I'm tired. See Ya Later, Guys!

Sincerely,
George Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment